Something for everyone!
Shows begin at 7:30 p.m. and matinees begin at 2 p.m.
Buy season tickets here.
June 8 - 12 & 15 - 19
Sponsored by The Farmer's Bank
Kicking-off the 54th summer is the frantic energy of the hilarious Deceiving Granny, written by Artistic Director of the Red Barn, Michael Taylor.
A married couple end up in hot water when they stretch the truth to the breaking point in an attempt to inherit a fortune from a Grandmother neither have ever met.
Murdered to Death
Sponsored by Encompass Credit Union
The second show is Peter Gordon’s Murdered to Death, a comical spoof of the Agatha Christie whodunit genre.
Set in a typical English Manor and populated with a stiff-upper-lip English Colonel, bumbling police inspectors and the always-suspicious Butler—this mystery is played strictly for laughs from beginning to its fatal end.
June 22 - 26 & June 29 - July 2
July 7 - 10 & 13 - 17
Sponsored by Zachary Confections
Featuring a Tony-nominated score by actor/comedian/musician Steve Martin and singer-songwriter Edie Brickell, the Broadway musical Bright Star will close the 2022 season.
With beautiful melodies, powerful characters and surprising twists this musical is an uplifting theatrical journey that will hold you in its grasp.
Red Barn box office policies
I. Ticket Reservations
A. Full payment is due at time of reservation
B. Ordering tickets by mail:
1. Indicate desired performance dates and seating preference
2. Tickets will be held at the box office unless a STAMPED, RETURN ADDRESSED ENVELOPE is enclosed with payment
a) Due to postal regulations, if more than 8 tickets are ordered, remaining tickets will be held at box office
3. Seating is by date of receipt of order
4. If you wish to sit with another couple, please place your orders together in the same envelope
5. Orders by mail only until May 31st, then you may order by phone or by visiting our office during box office hours
C. Online ticket ordering will be available beginning on Monday, May 8th
II. Refund / Exchange Policy
A. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. If venue cancels show(s), refunds or ticket exchanges will be considered
B. One free ticket exchange; any additional exchanges are $3.00 per ticket
1. Ticket exchanges must occur 24 hours prior to curtain time
III. Box Office Hours
A. Beginning June 1st, box office hours will be Wednesday through Saturday 5 - 9 p.m. and Sunday Noon - 2 p.m.
1. No phone orders will be taken until that time
*Age Requirement: 3 and up
**All patrons should arrive 30 minutes prior to curtain to check-in at the box office